Solid Colour Car Seat Covers with 2 Rear Headrest Covers - Full Set
- A complete set of front and rear, solid colour car seat covers with 2 rear headrest covers. When you provide us your vehicle's Year, Make, Model and Trim (2-Door/4-Door, Convertible/Coupe etc.) we will make sure they fit your seats.
- NO EXTRA CHARGE for headrest covers and customizations for side airbags, armrests attached, seat belt holders, integrated seat belts and seat release/levers (for the front.) For the rear: No extra charge for 3rd headrest cover, customizations for split benches (60/40, 50/50, 40/20/40 etc.,) integrated seat belts and an armrest/console/cup holder attached.
- We can make them fit all Cars, Trucks, Vans, RV and SUV with any type of seats (low back/high back bucket seats, captain chairs, folding/solid rear bench seats etc.) Armrest covers and center console/armrest/cup holder covers are not included unless the options are selected.
- High quality velour material with a three-layered construction for durability. Foam padding for comfort and protection to the vehicle's seats. Machine washable on cold cycle and drip dry. Do not machine dry.
- 30 DAYS MONEY BACK: We will make them fit your seats or your money back.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
2008 lincoln navigator with 40 20 40 rear seats
onThey fit good except for the middle rear seat. There are hinges about 2inches in. If the seat flap had slits to go around it then it would lay flat and not bunch in the middle. Also you need to send more hooks if someone gets the 3 seat in rear combo. I had to double up several of the straps to have enough clips for all. I'm very pleased with my covers. I liked the plastic octagon that the hooks hook to. I've had many car seat covers over the years and that made install much easier.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Will the seat covers fit my vehicle?
Yes! We can make seat covers for all Cars, Trucks, Vans, RV and SUV with any type of seats (low back/high back bucket seats, captain chairs, folding/solid rear bench seats etc.)
30-Day Money Back Guarantee: When you provide us your vehicle's details, we will make sure the seat covers fit your seats or your money back!
What kind of products can you design?
We can design front, middle and rear seat covers, floor mats, steering wheel covers, seat belt covers, rear view mirror covers, sun visor covers, shift knob covers, hand brake covers, sun shades and even pillow cases, trash bags and tissue box covers! They can all be in the exact same colour/print or combination of colours/prints with any logo/design and text on them! Click here to design the interior of your dreams now!
What material are your products made from?
Animal prints are made from velour which is a very durable yet soft material that feels like velvet. Camouflage and Hawaiian prints are made from durable cotton material. Solid colours and 2-tone can be made from both velour and cotton. For the material of each product, please read the product's description.
What does the "Semi-custom Fit" size mean?
The seat covers you see in your local retail store are "universal fit" seat covers. Basically, that means they will fit a wide variety of vehicles. Just not very well, unfortunately. And if your seats have special specifications like armrests attached, seat belt holders, integrated seat belts, seat release/levers etc. they will not fit at all. Moreover, if you have side airbags and the seat covers don't have openings in them, the airbags will not deploy in case of an accident! So if you want a fit that is superior to the universal fit seat covers but without the hefty €275+ price tag for a front pair alone, then the semi-custom fit seat covers are for you. When you provide us your vehicle's Year, Make, Model and Trim (2-Door/4-Door, Convertible/Coupe etc.) we will make sure the seat covers fit your seats.
How long will it take to get my order?
The majority of the products purchased from our website must be carefully designed and manufactured after each customer's order. Please allow 6-10 working days for your products to be finished. Your order will then be dispatched from Galway, Ireland (European Union) and the estimated delivery time is 1-5 working days.
How much does the postage cost?
FREE POSTAGE on all EU orders of €229 or 5 items or more! For the exact postage cost of each product or order you can use the "Estimate Postage" option, in the Shopping Cart page, after adding your products to the shopping cart.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express etc.) as well as PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
What is your Return Policy?
You can contact us to request a return within 30 days after receiving the product. You can choose to receive a refund as money back or in the form of an exchange. For more information, please read our Return Policy.
What is the status of my order?
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your package. You can also log in to My Account to see the current status of your order. If you did not create an account with us when placing the order, please contact us about the status of your order.